Dual-Sided Espresso Coffee Tamper, Heavyweight Aluminum
- Dual-Sided Espresso Tamper compresses ground espresso coffee into a puck that’s level and dense for a richer, more flavorful espresso brew
- Made from heavyweight aluminum; resists damage caused by the naturally occurring acids found in Coffee; strong and durable
- Compress ground Espresso into a dense, evenly dispersed puck through which pressurized water flows more slowly for a richer, flavorful extraction
- Creates a necessary gap between the top of the grounds and the machine so the dampened grounds don’t Swell and clog the water disbursement screen
- Dual ends (50-millimeters and 55-millimeters) fit most port-a-filter baskets; 4-ounce weight for effortless tamping; hand wash in warm, soapy water
Dual-sided espresso tamper compresses ground espresso Coffee into a puck that’s level and dense for a richer, more flavorful espresso brew. Grounds that are too loosely packed allow water to pass through too quickly without extracting any flavor from the Coffee. The dual-sided tamper compresses ground espresso into a densely compacted, evenly dispersed puck. The pressurized water then flows more slowly for the richest, most robust extraction possible. It also creates a necessary gap between the top of the grounds and the water disbursement screen so the dampened grounds don’t Swell to clog The water flow for a silty mess. Dual ends (milliliters and milliliters) fit most port-a-filter baskets and the 4-ounce weight assists in the tamping process for an effortless preparation. Made from Heavyweight Aluminum, it resists damage caused by the naturally occurring acids found in Coffee. Sturdy and durable. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.