Eddingtons Italian Olivewood Cooking Tools, Handcrafted in Europe, 3-Piece Set
- Eddington’s olive wood cooking tools for stirring, mixing, dividing, tasting, turning, and serving foods
- Made in Europe from fine Italian Olivewood; lightweight yet strong; will not scratch surfaces; safe for use on nonstick cookware
- Beautifully handcrafted, decorative, and durable; fits neatly in a kitchen gadget drawer or display on the counter in a utensil holder
- This olive wood is carefully sourced from selected groves mainly in the South of Italy; harvested when olive production ceases or from pruned branches
- Set of 3 includes 1 each Spoon, pierced spatula, and solid spatula, all 12-inches long; Hand wash only; Occasionally coat with mineral oil to maintain
Eddingtons olive wood tool set makes cooking beautiful and easy. For all of your food preparation, cooking, baking and serving, perfect kitchen utensils for whipping up everything from a snack to an evening meal and holiday feast. Lightweight, yet strong, and safe for everyone to use, even families with budding young chefs just learning to cook. Although they fit nicely in a kitchen gadget drawer, these attractive cooking tools display beautifully on the counter, always at the ready. Favoured for its beautiful grain and dense durable character, Mediterranean olive wood has been used for centuries to craft fine tableware and utensils. Carefully sourced from selected groves mainly in the South of Italy, The wood is only harvested when olive production has ceased or branches have been cut as part of the pruning process. Over time, with oiling and use, olive wood will darken in color and develop a rich patina, further enhancing the appearance and grain.
they will not scratch surfaces and are safe for metal and nonstick cookware. Hand wash only. Set includes 1 each spoon, pierced spatula, and solid spatula, all inches in length.