Fantes Mezzaluna Rocking Herb Chopper, Stainless Steel Blade with Beechwood Handles, 9.5-Inch Blade
- Fantes Mamma Maria's mezzaluna rocking herb chopper for quickly chopping and mincing foods for easier food preparation
- Made in Italy from stainless steel with beech wood handles; blade measures 9. 5-Inches; sturdy and durable; comfortable ergonomic design
- Simply rock blade side-to-side to chop tender items and use an up-and-down motion to chop denser foods; continue until desired texture is achieved
- Great for chopping garlic, herbs, fruit, vegetables, leafy greens, cutting pizza, block chocolate; always use a cutting board to protect countertops
- Easy to use; keep fingers away from sharp blades; hand wash in warm, soapy water; occasionally apply mineral oil to the handles
Fantes Mamma Maria's Mezzaluna Rocking Chopper quickly transforms ingredients with a speed and efficiency that's unmatched by knives to save time during food preparation. Made in Italy, this versatile addition to cutlery and chef knives helps prepare quick healthy meals, from stir fry to casseroles, salads to soups and stews, low carb, paleo, gluten free, raw and vegetarian recipes, even healthy snacks. With a stainless steel blade, measuring 9.5-inches, the Mezzaluna Rocking Chopper makes quick work of chopping and mincing foods. This multipurpose vegetable chopper is great for making vegetable soup, stock, and pasta primavera. Use it for mincing and chopping garlic, herbs, fruits and vegetables, leafy greens, even block chocolate, and more. It doubles nicely as a pizza cutter, too. Its ergonomic design is comfortable and easy to use. Simply place items to be chopped, cut or minced onto a cutting board to protect countertops. Rock the blade side-to-side to chop tender items or use a firm up-and-down motion to chop denser items. Continue until desired texture is achieved. Made in Italy from stainless steel with beechwood handles, Fante's Mamma Maria's Mezzaluna Rocking Chopper is sturdy, durable and easy to clean. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Occasionally apply a light coating of mineral oil to maintain the wood.