Fantes Pasta Machine, Chromed Steel with Wood Handle, The Italian Market Original since 1906
- Fantes Aunt Gina’s Pasta Machine easily makes traditional homemade pasta in as little as 20 minutes
- Made from chromed steel with wooden handle for a comfortable grip; extra-wide clamp fits countertops from 1-inch to 2 ⅜-inch thick
- Adjustable sheeter with 9 thickness settings rolls pasta dough evenly for consistent texture, cook time and taste; from paper-thin 0.5 to 3-millimeter
- Double-cutter attachment makes perfect spaghetti and fettuccine or removes easily to make evenly rolled sheets of dough to hand cut desired shapes
- Easy to use and clean; simply brush clean after each use; instructions with Fante’s family recipes included
Fantes Great Aunt Gina’s Pasta Machine makes traditional Italian pasta in as little as 20 minutes. Nothing tastes better than homemade pasta and learning how to make fresh pasta couldn’t be easier. Great Aunt Gina’s Pasta Machine features an adjustable sheeter, also called pasta roller, with 9 thickness settings, from a paper-thin 0.5-millimeter to 3-millimeters thick. Rolled pasta dough has a uniform thickness throughout for a consistent texture and even tastier fresh pasta dishes. Rolled pasta cooks more evenly and absorbs more delicious sauce. The double pasta cutter attachment, or noodle maker, easily connects to the pasta maker for the perfect spaghetti and fettuccine noodles. Pasta can be made ahead of time and stored for future use. Simply hang freshly cut strands evenly on a pasta drying rack and allow to dry thoroughly then freeze in an airtight container, or form into nests while the strands are still pliable, to take up less space in the freezer. Great Aunt Gina’s Pasta Machine is made from chromed steel. The wooden handle allows for a comfortable grip during use while the extra-wide clamp holds the pasta machine securely to countertops, from 1 to 2 ⅜-inch thick. Easy to use and clean. Simply brush clean after each use. Includes Great Aunt Gina’s Pasta Machine, double-cutter attachment, clamp and instructional booklet, complete with Fante’s family recipes. Fante’s, The Italian Market Original since 1906. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.