Flat Bottom Multi-Purpose Food and Utility Scoops, Set of 3, Cast Aluminum
- HIC’s set of 3 Food Scoops for coffee beans, cereals, pet and bulk foods from canisters, even cleaning laundry, lawn, garden, pool chemicals and more
- Made from a single sheet of heavyweight anodized aluminum; won’t rust, crack, chip or corrode; easy to use; comfort-grip handles hang for easy storage
- Straight front edge slides under items easily; Flat bottom scoops from the bottom of containers and out of corners; stays put and won’t rolling away
- Deep side walls keep contents in with less spillage; seamless design without any welds or stress points ensures uncompromised strength and durability
- Set of 3 scoops includes 1 each 5-inch (135-Millimeters), 7. 5-Inch (185-millimeters), and 8. 75-Inch (210-millimeters); hand wash in warm, soapy water
Hic’s Set of 3 flat bottom kitchen scoops are versatile and useful tools for many tasks. These commercial-quality food scoops feature a straight front edge to slide under items easily with a flat bottom to scrape every last morsel from the bottom and corners of storage containers. They stay put and won’t roll away when not in use. The deep side walls keep contents in for less spillage. These small scoops are great additions to kitchen accessories for scooping up coffee beans, cereals, candy, pet and bulk foods from canisters and food storage containers, like sugar, flour, rice, and grains, nuts and other dry goods. Keep an extra scoop with Cleaning supplies for portioning out laundry soap, Lawn, garden, and pool chemicals while protecting hands. Scooping is quick and easy! Crafted from a single sheet of heavyweight anodized aluminum, their design is Seamless without any welds or stress points to offer uncompromised strength and durability and prevent bacteria growth. Hic’s flat bottom aluminum scoops will never rust, crack, or chip, like plastic scoops can. Their comfort-grip handles Hang for easy storage. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Set includes 1 each 5-Inch (135-Millimeters), 7. 5-Inch (185-Millimeters), and 8. 75-Inch (210-millimeters).