Helen's Asian Kitchen Matcha Tea Whisking Set, Chashaku Tea Scoop, Mini Bamboo Tea Spoon and Aerolatte Frother with Travel Case
- MODERN MATCHA TEA FROTHER: The original Aerolatte Milk Frother for stirring, mixing and frothing a cup of Matcha tea. 18/8 Stainless Steel whisking head to blend and froth; lightweight and strong
- USING THE AEROLATTE MATCHA WHISK FROTHER: Measure the Matcha tea into a bowl or cup, pour in boiled water, and gently move the whisk in a circular motion until tea is lump free and frothy. Follow the use instructions
- TRADITIONAL CHASHAKU: Bamboo Matcha Tea Chashaku Scoop for measuring the perfect amount of Matcha tea. Used in Japanese tea ceremonies for hundreds of years, the traditional Chashaku scoops the ideal amount of Matcha tea powder for an always perfect cup. Measure 1 heaping scoop of Matcha tea powder into a bowl or cup, add hot water and whisk until foamy; a must-have for every Matcha tea enthusiast
- 3-PIECE MATCHA SET: Prepare Matcha Tea the traditional way with the proper Japanese tea ceremony tools and a Modern Aerolatte Frother! Set includes one Aerolatte Milk Frother, one matcha tea scoop and one mini bamboo tea spoon
- SUSTAINABLE BAMBOO: Made from 100-percent natural bamboo; fast-growing, fully sustainable alternative to traditional materials for a more sustainable living. Lightweight, strong, less absorbent than wood; safe for delicate surfaces; rinse in hot water, no soap; allow to air dry thoroughly
Bamboo Matcha Tea Set with Aerolatte Milk Frother for measuring, whisking and preparing a tasty, frothy cup of traditional Matcha tea. Used for hundreds of years, these specially designed tea ceremony tools measure the ideal amount of Matcha powder to whisk the perfect brew every time. Simply measure a heaping scoop of Matcha tea into a cup or bowl, pour in boiled water, and gently whisk until tea is frothy. A useful addition to kitchen utensils and tea accessories, the Matcha Tea Scoop and bamboo mini tea spoon are crafted from 100-percent natural bamboo to be lightweight, strong, and less absorbent than wood. Although bamboo is technically a grass, its tensile strength is comparable to that of steel, making it extremely strong and durable. It regenerates through a vast root system without need of replanting and boasts a record-breaking growth rate that surpasses any other known plant. For these reasons, bamboo is considered among the world’s greatest renewable resources and the alternative used over traditional materials for the sustainable design of eco-friendly products. Rinse in warm water immediately after each use. Shake off any excess water. Do not use soap as bamboo will absorb aromas and flavors. Dry thoroughly before storing.