HIC ChopStir Original Hamburger Ground Meat Vegetable Frozen Concentrate Egg Chopper, Heat-Resistant Nylon, Black and White, 3.5 x 10.75-Inches, Set of 2, One Size
- The Original ChopStir Food Chopper for chopping foods into smaller, equally sized pieces right in the pan to cook faster and more evenly
- Proudly made in America from food-safe nylon; will not stain or scratch surfaces; safe for use with nonstick cookware
- Place ground meat in a pan, press downward to chop meat into 1-inch pieces, cook until almost completely browned then chop even smaller, as desired
- Easily chops ground meats, cooked potatoes or hard-boiled eggs for salad, transforms frozen juice concentrate into juice in seconds, and more
- Easy to use; hangs for storage; no sharp edges or moving parts; safe for anyone to use; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
The original chopstir was born from an aerospace engineer’s love for Mexican food and his quest for cooking utensils that would chop meat efficiently while it cooked. Now it’s a breeze to cook hamburger and other chopped meats! Safe for use in non-stick cookware, its patented scratch-free nylon blades easily cut foods into smaller, equally sized pieces, right in the pan, so it cooks evenly and in less time. Perfect for cooking and chopping fresh or partially thawed ground meats, cooked potatoes or hard-boiled eggs for salad, mashing fruit into beverages, transforming frozen juice concentrate into juice right in the pitcher in seconds, and more. There are no sharp edges or moving parts so it’s safe and easy for anyone to use, even kids. Simply place fresh or partially thawed ground meat in a pan over Medium-High heat. Using only enough downward pressure to cut through the meat, chop it into 1-inch pieces. Cook until almost completely browned, then chop into even smaller pieces, If desired. Slowly turn chopstir around the inside of the pan as it chops. Proudly made in Colorado, USA, chopstir is sturdy, durable, and safe for use with non stick pots and pans. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Do not leave chopstir in hot pans while not in use.