HIC Escargot Cocktail Appetizer Fork Set, Stainless Steel, 6-Inches, 4-Piece Set
- HIC's Escargot Forks for serving and enjoying escargots, clams, mussels, and other seafood
- Made from Japanese stainless steel; bright finish for an elegant appearance on any table
- Attractive 2 prong fork with pointed tips is perfectly sized to reach into small shells and extract tiny gourmet delicacies
- Great for appetizers, finger foods, small bites and tapas
- Set of 4; versatile style works for everyday meals and special occasions; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
HIC's Escargot Forks are versatile additions to flatware for serving and enjoying escargot. These small forks are sized perfectly for extracting escargot from their tiny shell with little effort. Snails have been on the menu since nearly the beginning of time and rose quickly to an elite status with the Romans. Today, Escargot is traditionally cooked and served in a rich buttery garlic sauce and plated on an escargot dish or snail trays with recessed areas to cradle the snails and their delectable sauces. Snail tongs are often used to help steady the escargot shells while digging out the meat. HIC's 2 prong Escargot Forks with pointed tips are up for the task at every dining occasion, and double nicely as seafood forks for other types of seafood, like clams and mussels. From lunch or brunch, and holiday meals, these stainless steel forks work equally well as appetizer forks or cocktail forks for serving horderves, finger foods, and small bites, like tapas and canapés. Their bright finish and attractive look conveys a refined sense of purpose on the table. A tradition since 1965, HIC Flatware Sets are made in Japan from stainless steel and are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Set of 4 Escargot Forks.