HIC Oyster Seafood Cocktail Appetizer Fork Set, Stainless Steel, 5.5-Inches, 4-Piece Set
- HIC Oyster Forks for serving and enjoying oysters, clams, mussels, and other seafood on the half-shell
- Made in Japan from 18/8 stainless steel; bright finish for an attractive appearance on any table
- Attractive 3 prong fork with wider splayed tips easily pick up oysters; extra-wide left tine offers more leverage to separate oysters from their shell
- Great for appetizers, finger foods, small bites and tapas
- Set of 4; versatile style works for everyday meals and special occasions; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
HIC's Oyster Forks are versatile additions to flatware as seafood forks, appetizer forks and cocktail forks. The 3 prong fork picks up food easily. The extra-wide left tine offers added leverage to help separate the oyster from its shell with little effort. Used in both formal and everyday dining, these small forks are perfect for enjoying oysters and other types of seafood on the half-shell, from clams to mussels, and work just as well for serving appetizers, finger foods, and small bites, like tapas and canapés. These stainless steel forks are up for the task at every dining occasion, from lunch or brunch, holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. Their bright finish and attractive look conveys a refined sense of purpose on the table. A tradition since 1965, HIC Flatware Sets are made in Japan from stainless steel and are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Set of 4 Oyster Forks.