HIC Spring Locking Food Tongs for Kitchen and Barbecue, Scalloped Gripping Edge, Stainless Steel, Set of 2, 10-Inch and 12-Inch
- HIC Spring Locking Tongs for securely gripping, lifting and turning foods, and draining cooking liquids for less messy serving
- Made from stainless steel; sturdy and durable; won't react with foods; easy-pull locking tab locks tongs closed for easy, compact storage
- Scalloped grips hold foods securely and drains liquids for mess-free serving; spring action keeps tongs open and ready; pull tab locks them closed
- Perfect for cooking meat, poultry, veggies and stir-fries, tossing salad, and mess-free serving; use in the kitchen with metal cookware and BBQ grills
- Easy to clean; hand wash in warm, soapy water
HIC's Stainless Steel Spring Locking Tongs are hardworking kitchen utensils that are perfect for cooking, serving and plating foods at every dining occasion. Their scalloped grips securely hold foods and drain liquids and cooking oils for mess-free serving. The set includes 1 each 10-inch and 12-inch tong so the right tool is always handy for the task. Lift and turn foods with confidence while cooking and serving without the drippy mess. Perfect for cooking in metal pots and pans and securely gripping denser foods, like steaks and chops and cooking meat and poultry, fish, even veggies and stir-fries, tossing salad, and so much more. Sturdy and durable, their spring action keeps them open and ready to use, while a quick pull of the locking tab that helps keep them closed for easy, compact storage. These must-haves of kitchen essentials and cooking tools work hard for cooking in the kitchen, and perform beautifully at breakfast, brunch, holiday meals, and party buffets, at the barbecue or in outdoor kitchens, as both BBQ tongs and serving tongs or for outdoor entertaining. Made from stainless steel, HIC's Stainless Steel Spring Locking Tongs are sturdy and durable, and won't react with foods. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Set includes 1 each 10-inch and 12-inch tong.