HIC Wooden Spoon Set, Non-Scratch, Set of 3, 10-Inch 12-Inch and 14-Inch
- HIC Wooden Spoon Set for stirring, mixing, dividing, tasting, turning and serving foods
- Made from FSC-certified beechwood local to the Czech Republic; replenishable and responsible source
- Lightweight yet strong and safe for use on metal and nonstick cookware; will not scratch pots and pans
- Safe kitchen tools for everyone to use, including families with kids baking and cooking meals together
- Set includes 1 each 10, 12, and 14-inch spoons; hand wash only
Hic’s Wooden spoons make cooking a breeze! With 3 spoons in the set, You’ll always have the proper size for all of your food preparation, cooking, baking and serving. They're the perfect kitchen utensils for whipping up everything from a snack to an evening meal and holiday feast. These strong, lightweight spoons are safe for everyone to use, even families with budding young chefs just learning to cook. They're also great for serving and entertaining guests at parties, buffets, and holiday gatherings. They fit nicely in a kitchen gadget drawer and are attractive enough to display on your counter, always at the ready. Made from certified beechwood local to the Czech Republic from replenishable and responsibly sourced materials. Hic’s Wooden spoons will not scratch surfaces and are safe for metal and nonstick cookware. The set includes a 10-inch, 12-Inch, and 14-inch spoon. Occasionally coat with mineral oil to keep wood looking its best. The FSC, forest Stewardship Council, is a global forest Certification initiative of forest owners, timber industries, social groups and environmental organizations, ensuring clean air and water, and diminished effects on local and global climates, through responsible forest management and conservation. Fsc-certified manufacturers produce environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial and economically viable products through responsible forest management practices. Hand wash only. Set of 3 beechwood spoons.