Ilsa Heat Diffuser, Made in Italy from Cast Iron, Flame Guard for Simmering, 7-inches
- Ilsa’s Heat Diffuser creates a flat cooking surface, reduces and distributes heat evenly, eliminates hot spots in pans, and keeps foods from scorching
- Made in Italy from cast iron; removable stainless steel handle for compact for storage; measures 7-inches
- Easily eliminate unwanted hot spots and even the heating surface of both electric or gas burners; absorbs and diffuses heat evenly for greater energy efficiency
- Slow simmer sauces and other foods without them scorching or boiling over; helps balance smaller pots like butter warmers and espresso makers
- Durable and sturdy; longer handle keeps hands safely away from heat; wipe clean or hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly
Ilsa’s Cast Iron Heat Diffuser reduces heat from burners on both electric and gas stovetops to distribute it evenly and eliminate hot spots in pans so foods won’t scorch. It quickly creates a flat cooking surface to balance smaller pots, like butter warmers and espresso makers, and keeps pan handles from getting hot. It’s perfect for simmering sauces and other foods slowly without them scorching or boiling over. Made in Italy from cast iron with a stainless steel handle, Ilsa’s Heat Diffuser absorbs and diffuses heat evenly for better energy efficiency. Durable and sturdy, its longer handle keeps hands safely away from heat and is easily removed for compact storage. Measures 7-inches in diameter. Wipe clean or hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.