Joie Lobster Crab Seafood Shears, Stainless Steel Blades, 7.5-Inches x 2.75-Inches
- Joie’s Lobster Shears easily cut open lobster and crab shells without damaging the delicate meat inside or leaving excess shell fragments behind
- Made with stainless steel blades; sturdy and durable
- Angled blades allow for optimal leverage to cut open hard shells with little effort; delicate meat can be retrieved easily without being damaged
- Perfect for New England lobster, lobster claws, Maryland blue crab, crab legs, even shrimp shells; great for making lobster roll, crab cakes and more
- Compact for easy storage; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Joie’s Lobster Shears easily cut open lobster shells for easier dining at home. The specially angled blades allow optimal leverage for tackling even the hardest of shells with little effort. Delicate meat can be retrieved easily without damage or leaving excess shell fragments behind. Perfect for enjoying whole lobster, lobster tail, lobster claws, crab claws and legs, and for cleaning shrimp. From New England lobster, Maryland blue crab, and Alaskan king crab, this lobster scissor is a helpful addition to other seafood tools, like lobster picks and crab forks, for retrieving every delicious bite or making lobster roll, cracking crab for a single serving or preparing a seafood gumbo recipe. Compact for easy storage in a kitchen gadget drawer. Made with stainless steel blades. Sturdy, durable, and easy to use. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.