Marcato Atlas Ampia Pasta Machine, Made In Italy, Chrome Plated Steel, Silver, Includes Pasta Cutter, Hand Crank, & Instructions
- Marcato’s Ampia Pasta Machine easily rolls and cuts pasta dough for making 3 fresh pasta shapes at home with a consistent texture, cook time and taste
- Made in Italy from chrome steel with anodised aluminum rollers; compact yet sturdy and powerful; 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Easily make fresh lasagne, fettuccine, and tagliolini; features 10 thickness adjustments to roll dough evenly (from paper-thin 0.6 to 4.8-millimeter)
- Includes Pasta Machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, and complete instructions; equipped to attach a Pasta Drive motor (sold separately)
- Please note, no additional attachments are available for the Ampia; wipe with a dry brush or cloth; available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co
Marcato’s Atlas ampia pasta machine easily rolls and cuts pasta dough for making 3 Traditional Italian pasta shapes at home. Nothing tastes better than fresh authentic homemade pasta and learning how to make fresh pasta couldn't be easier! Make lasagna, fettuccine, and tag, all with an even thickness for a consistent texture, cook time, and taste. The adjustment dial easily controls the dough thickness and rolls dough evenly. Rolled pasta cooks more evenly and absorbs more delicious sauce. Quickly choose from 10 different thickness settings, between a paper-thin 0.Millimeters to 4.Millimeters, to customize pasta thickness on the fly for each recipe. The ampia pasta machine is equipped to attach a pasta drive motor, which is sold separately. Made in Italy from chrome steel with anodized aluminum rollers. Compact yet sturdy, it measures 7.87 x 7.87 x 5.Inches and quickly wipes clean with a dry brush or cloth after each use. Includes the pasta machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, complete instructions and a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co.