Marcato Atlas Pasta Drying Rack, Tacapasta, Made in Italy, Steel and Polycarbonate, Collapsible, Clear
- Marcato’s Atlas Pasta Drying Rack offers ample space for drying up to 4.4-pounds of all types of long noodles and homemade pastas
- Made in Italy from steel and polycarbonate; sturdy and durable; 16 rods (8-inches each) fan out for quick access and close up for easy compact storage
- Multipurpose wand picks up freshly cut pasta and transports it to the drying rack or cooking pot and stores neatly in the central column
- Easily dry all long noodles, like spaghetti and fettuccine noodles, angel hair, fettuccini, fusilli, lasagna, even lo mein noodles, and more
- Measures 18.5 x 2.75-inches; wipe clean with a dry brush or cloth; available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co; 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
Perfect for the pasta maker or the cook who has everything—this sturdy and authentically Italian pasta rack features 16 clear polycarbonate rods. To get the rods on the rack to separate, simply turn the knob at the top and the rods with fan out so you can hang large amounts of pasta at once. 20" h x 9¼" w. Hand wash. Made in Italy.