Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Crust
- HIC Talisman’s Pie Baking Set for forming perfectly round pie crusts with a consistent thickness that bake to perfection without any burnt edges
- Set includes 1 each Easy Pie Crust Maker (BPA-free plastic) and Adjustable Pie Shield (FDA-approved silicone)
- Pie Crust Maker forms perfectly round crusts of a consistent thickness without a sticky mess, then safely transfers delicate dough without it tearing
- Adjustable Pie Shield gently cradles and shields crusts so they bake through evenly without overly browned or burnt edges; fits 8 to 11.5-inch crusts
- Strong, durable, reusable; hand wash Pie Crust Maker; Adjustable Pie Shield is dishwasher safe and heat resistant to 500-degrees Fahrenheit
HIC Talisman’s Pie Baking Set creates perfectly round pie crusts that bake to perfection without any burnt edges. The set includes 1 each Easy Pie Crust Maker and Adjustable Pie Shield. The Pie Crust Maker is specially designed for rolling perfectly round pie crust dough to its optimal size and thickness (for 8-inch, 9.5-inch and deep-dish pies). It zips closed to contain unwanted mess, yet displays contents clearly for easy monitoring, then safely transfers delicate dough to baking dishes without it tearing. No more anxiety over misshapen, uneven, or torn crusts! A must-have of baking accessories, it makes professional-looking pies without the mess. Once pies are ready to bake, the Adjustable Pie Shield covers and gently cradles the crust to shield it from over browning so it bakes through evenly without any burnt edges. The single-piece of silicone adjusts easily to fit from 8-inch to 11.5-inch crusts. Faster and easier than using tin foil. Fits regular and rimmed dishes. For perfectly round pie crust, lightly dust dough with flour and place it inside the Crust Maker. Press the dough flat by hand and sprinkle extra flour if needed. Zip pie crust bag closed to contain billows of flour and sticky mess inside. Roll dough evenly with a rolling pin to fill the Crust Maker. To transfer rolled dough, unzip Crust Maker, center pie dish face down on the dough. Hold baking pan against the dough and turn them upright together, so dough is on top. Gently peel back Crust Maker from dough. Finish assembling the pie, top with the Adjustable Pie Shield, and bake according to recipe. Made from BPA-free plastic, the Pie Crust Maker is strong and durable to outlast thousands of uses. Stays in place during use. Lays flat for compact storage. Turn inside out and hand wash with warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
Made from FDA-approved silicone, the Adjustable Pie Shield is heat resistant (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit) and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Instructions included.