Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Quarter Sheet Pan, 9.5-Inches x 13-Inches, Heavyweight Commercial Grade 19-Gauge Aluminum
- Mrs. Anderson’s Heavyweight Quarter Sheet Baking Pan for baking rolls, breads, cakes, cookies, pastries, and cooking sweet and savory dishes
- Made from heavyweight 19-gauge aluminum; reinforced beaded rim prevents warping; durable and reusable; heat safe (to 480-degrees Fahrenheit)
- Transfers heat evenly to cook baked goods perfectly; specially sized to fit a standard quarter-sheet baking sheet; will outlast thousands of uses
- NSF approved; non-porous surface eliminates worry of cross contamination of food; safe to use for chilling and freezing foods, too
- Won’t warp or rust; clean with a damp sponge or mild detergent as needed; do not use knives, scrapers, brushes or cutters, or place in the dishwasher
Mrs. Anderson’s Heavyweight Quarter Sheet Baking Pan is a commercial-grade baking pan that’s specially sized and designed bread making and cake baking. Made from heavyweight aluminum, it transfers heat evenly so that rolls, breads, cakes, cookies, pastries and other baked goods cook to a perfect golden brown, every time. Its reinforced beaded rim prevents warping. Strong and durable, it will outlast thousands of uses at a wide range of temperatures (up to 480-degrees Fahrenheit). It’s safe to use for chilling and freezing foods, too. Simply line the Baking Pan with parchment or a baking mat, place items to be baked or frozen onto the Baking Pan, and pop it in the oven or freezer. NSF approved, Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Pans are durable and reusable, with a non-porous surface that eliminates the worry of cross contamination of food. They won’t warp or rust, and are easy to clean. Simply wipe with a damp sponge. Use a mild detergent solution as needed, and air dry. Stores away easily. This Quarter Sheet Baking Pan (9.5-inches x 13-inches) is specially sized to fit a standard quarter sheet baking mat and cooling rack perfectly. Complete instructions included. Cautions: Do not use knives, scrapers, brushes or cutters, or place in the dishwasher, as this could cause damage to the Baking Pan. Mrs. Anderson's Baking, a go-to brand for the home baker.