Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Waffle-Bottom Springform Pans, 3-Piece Set, Includes 8”, 9”, 10”, Tinned Steel
- Mrs. Anderson’s set of 3 waffle-bottom spring form pan for baking delicate confections with crumb crusts, like creamy cheesecakes, tortes, and more
- Professional-quality Tinned Steel waffle-textured base; heat distributes evenly for uniform baking; heat safe to 500-degrees Fahrenheit; easy cleanup
- Interlocking side band hugs the base to prevent leaks during baking; sides spring open to release the base with just a flick of the latch
- Waffle base releases baked goods effortlessly for easy transfer to a serving plate; for best results, use wooden or nylon tools; never cut in the pan
- Set includes 1 each 8-inch, 9-inch, and 10-inch Tinned Steel spring form pans plus use instructions; hand wash in warm, soapy water and Dry thoroughly
Mrs. Anderson's waffle-bottom spring form pan set is perfect for baking delicate confections with crumb crusts, like creamy cheesecakes, tortes, and more. Each pan is crafted from professional-quality Tinned Steel so that heat is distributed evenly for uniform baking, from sides to the center. Each pan is specially designed with an interlocking side band that hugs the base of the pan to prevent leaks during the baking process. Once the cake is done and cooled, it's easy to spring the side band open with just a flick of the latch fastener and release the base. Simply lift the expanded band from around the base and the confection inside. Baked goods easily transfer from the waffle base to a serving dish. Mrs. Anderson's waffle-bottom spring form pan is perfect for making delicate confections with crumb crusts, from creamy cheesecakes to tortes, and more. Always have the right size baking pan ready with this set of 3 spring form baking pans. This set makes it easy to bake enough for family gatherings or prepare ahead for entertaining party guests. Made from professional-quality Tinned Steel with a waffle-textured bottom to provide even baking and quick release of delicate baked goods with crumb crusts. Heat safe to 500-degrees Fahrenheit. For best results, never cut baked goods in the pan. Only use wooden or nylon tools that won't scratch the pan. Hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Set includes 1 each 8-inch, 9-Inch, and 10-inch waffle-bottom Tinned Steel spring form pans plus use Instructions.