Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Adjustable 2-Wire Layer Cake Cutter
- Mrs. Anderson’s Adjustable Cake Cutter slices and levels batter-based cakes into even layers for creating professional-looking layer cakes at home
- "Made from stainless steel and wire; strong and durable; 13-Inches x 6.5-Inches"
- Evenly sliced cake layers ensure an equal cake-to-filling distribution for precision decorating, better taste, and professional presentation
- Simple to use; adjust wires to the same height on each side, gently pull through the cake to slice layers, and remove and level the top dome
- Easy to use; great for home bakers and professional decorators; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Mrs. Anderson’s Adjustable Layer Cake Cutter slices and levels batter-based cakes into uniform layers for creating professional-looking layer cakes at home. Great for home bakers and professionals alike, the Cake Cutter, also known as a cake leveler, is designed to work with batter-based cakes, up to 12-inches wide. This must-have of baking supplies removes guesswork from slicing uniform cake layers for precision and effortless decorating. Evenly sliced cake layers ensure an equal cake-to-filling distribution, better taste, and professional-looking presentation. Easy to use. For best results, allow cake to cool completely before cutting it. If cake is hot or warm, it may crumble. Adjust cutting wires to desired height, making sure they are level and locked in place. Set cake on a flat, level surface. Hold the cake cutter by the handle, and pull it gently through the cake. For uniform layers, keep the Cake Cutter’s feet firmly on the work surface. To level uneven cake tops, adjust bottom cutting wire to the lowest edge at the top of the cake, and pull the cutter across. Made from stainless steel and wire, Mrs. Anderson’s Cake Cutter is strong, durable, and adjustable. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.