Slice Ceramic Blade Safety Cutter, Opens Clamshell Packaging
- Cutting tool that’s quick, easy and safe
- Features a high-tech ceramic blade that’s almost as hard as diamonds; lasts longer than steel and never rusts
- Perfect for scrapbooking, news articles, coupons, art projects and plastic/ blister packages
What Are Slice Ceramics?
The Original 'iSlice' Slice Safety Cutter
Features a Finger-Friendly microscopic Slice ceramic blade that's a quick, easy and safe substitute for scissors or traditional safety knives. Perfect for removing shrink-wrap, thin film, opening clamshell plastic packaging and flexible packaging, paper, paper rolls, and more. Extreme couponers can reduce clipping time by 50%. Used by thousands of manufacturing facilities and millions of homes world-wide to reduce injuries and lower costs. Built-in magnet and key-ring hole.
Measures 62 x 30 x 6 mm and weights 6 gm (2.4 x 1.25 x 0.25 in - 0.2oz.) SKU# 00200.
What Are Slice Ceramic Blades?
Made from high-tech Zirconium Oxide, Slice ceramic blades are known for their hardness and durability. They last up to 10x longer than steel, and thanks to our unique manufacturing and sharpening process, they're safer to hold and use compared to traditional metal blades. Zirconium Oxide, the key material in Slice ceramics, is chemically inert, non-porous, non-stick and impervious to acids, salt, and rust. Chemically inert means no impact or reaction with what you're cutting, as well as a strong defense against harmful bacteria. Slice ceramic blades are also free of lubricants and oils that traditional metal blades require to combat premature rusting. Slice ceramic blades never rust.
Metal blades are rated 5.5 on the Mohs hardness scale compared to Slice ceramic blades at 8.2, second only to diamonds. Harder edges maintain sharpness longer, cut better, and require replacement far less frequently. In fact, depending on use, you can go weeks or months without having to replace a Slice ceramic blade. Slice ceramic blades last up to 10x longer vs. traditional metal blades.
See the rest of the Slice Collection Below - for your all cutting needs:
What's Special About Slice Safety Cutters?
- Perfect for 'knife free' facilities
- Clean-room friendly no oily blades
- Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel
- Does not conduct electricity
- Stays sharp and never rusts
- Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
- Finger-Friendly Design
- Rubberized non-slip finish
- For left- and right-handers