Wooden Crab Mallets for Cracking Crab Shells 7.75-inches
- HIC's Wooden Crab Mallet easily cracks and opens crabs and lobsters without damaging the delicate meat inside
- Made from natural hardwood; durable and reusable; won't scratch surfaces
- Wooden mallet is weighted perfectly to crack shells without damaging delicate meat; longer handle offers a secure, comfortable grip and ample leverage
- Easily crack open Maryland blue crab, New England lobster, crab legs and lobster claws; great for making lobster roll, crab cakes, gumbo, and more
- Set of 4; compact enough to fit on a pegboard holder or in a kitchen gadget drawer; hand wash with warm, soapy water
HIC's Wooden Crab Mallets bring home authentic charm from popular crab shack restaurants. Whether grilling lobster tail or making lobster roll, cracking crab for a single serving, a pot of seafood gumbo, or tackling a family seafood festival, these lobster and crab cracking tools easily liberate delicate meat from their seemingly impenetrable shells. The mallet head is weighted perfectly to crack open harder shells without damaging delicate meat inside. The longer handle offers a secure, comfortable grip with ample leverage to get the job done quickly. From New England lobster to Maryland blue crab and Alaskan king crab, even crab legs and lobster claws, these seafood tools are helpful alongside lobster crackers and crab forks for retrieving every delicious bite. They're compact enough to fit on a pegboard holder or in a kitchen gadget drawer. Made from natural hardwood, they're durable, reusable, and won't scratch surfaces. Easy to use and clean. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Set of 4 Crab Mallets.